Pizzicato Beginner is a free trial software application from the Music Composers subcategory, part of the Audio & Multimedia category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2011-11-20. The program can be installed on Mac OS X, Win2000, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, WinVista, WinVista x64, WinXP.
Write, lay out, print and hear your music scores, for solo instruments as well as music groups up to 16 instruments. Pizzicato Beginner fits most of the needs of a chorus, a small ensemble, a soloist or keyboard music. By following the progressive tutorials of the manual and/or by watching the video tutorials, you will be able to easily specify the key and time signatures, the page layout, as well as to enter the content of the measures.
- Many tool palettes help you to specify how to lay out the measures and staves on the pages, to select the clef, the key and time signatures and to enter notes, rests, accidentals, symbols, repeats, bar lines,...
- Enter up to 8 voices per staff and customize the number of measures per staff, the measure width and the general page setup of pages.
- When you add or move notes on the staff, you hear them. When the music is played back, a cursor follows the notes and the notes are also coloured to show you exactly when they are played as well as their duration.
- When you add symbols to the score (nuances, crescendo, ties, accents,...), Pizzicato takes them into account to influence the playback of the score through the sound card.
- You can move, edit or delete any item of the score at any moment.
- Play on the music keyboard (or with the keyboard or guitar fret board window) and get the music displayed on the staff.
- Add chord symbols (A7, Cmin,...) and automatically get the corresponding notes on the staff.
- Export your music to an audio file (WAV) and use it to burn a CD.
- Add text, lyrics, chord symbols or chord guitar diagrams, guitar tablatures and transpose your music to any tonality.
- With the licensed version, you get a high quality orchestral sound library, giving a realistic sound rendering to your music.
- Also includes the full music theory course.
Pizzicato Beginner (version 3.6) has a file size of 47.12 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 98 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.